Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lambert Brown the right man to call Private Sector

Lazy???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

mout mek fi talk..

Comment

Is he the right man for anything that have to do with Jamaica moving forward?

Comment

As the head of a union who is responsible for worker's productivity and the lack of. As the head of a union who has a lot of money and can invest in worthwhile businesses for its member and as the head of a union who can influence change,

Why don't he and others look in the mirror. People acting like business people mean only people from foriegn and white uptowners. They have their big bank account, why don't they try something and create wealth for Jamaicans?

That is the kind of mentality that will always keep us down.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agree with you Sass. A lot of these mouth pieces do a lot of talking. What they say might be correct, but talk is all they do.

Comment

Working...
          X