Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the meantime

http://rjrnewsonline.com/business/ne...s-in-september
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Freefall and the defenders are quiet.

Time for the Defenders to become the Avengers and get the powas dat be fi start do the wok.

Comment

We have the IMF, Brown man and the capitalists them to blame so everything alright.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Where was this urgency and concern when we couldn't hear a word about the December IMF test? That was December 2010, btw.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You never hear it????

The fact is everybody knew we had 6 months from December to get an IMF test or there would be problem. Peter Bunting and Peter Phillips and Mama P was talking a lot of things. How soon you forget?

Thought "Hero" would sort it out?

Comment

I really did forget. Can you find the posts you made at the time?

Ask Lazie to help yuh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you can go and search for yourself. I stated that it is going to be tough next year, who ever win.

you can find them yourself but I bet you won't because of your rush to...

From last year I told you read what the IMF is saying they needed. Tax reform, pension reform, restructure the public sector to GDP. This was it and always was. Plus getting a few other expenses off the books. Nothing changed since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Where was this urgency and concern when we couldn't hear a word about the December IMF test? That was December 2010, btw.
                December 2010? LOL!!!! Oh boy ... another low information voter.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good Point!

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  We have the IMF, Brown man and the capitalists them to blame so everything alright.
                  Good point, boss.

I could expand on this, but you have summed it upadequately.

By the way, these are desperate times, hence the move by some to attack our motto which, incidentally, is by no means among Jamaica’s primary problems today! But since we have deluded ourselves into thinking that we are “Caribbean Leaders,” we ignore the fact that the issues that we are sidetracked into focusing on are not major issues in other Caribbean countries (color shades, dialect as a primary language in schools, etc.). Maybe the ability of those other Caribbean countries to focus on priorities is a major part of their comparative success?

By the way, how many flights are there to Miami these days? We can always revert to that clarion call of the early 1970s. Maybe then we’ll get rid of these wretched brownings for good this time and thus have the Utopia that we so desperately long for.

Comment

Working...
                  X