Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All a mi Ackee loving people dem

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ad/lead92.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Mmmmmmmm.....me love me some "h"ockee and saltfish. Ackee is so versatile....with saltfis, salt pork, salt beef, bacon.........with fried dumplins, with some "food", with rice, with bammy......mmmmmmmmmm....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

For all who believe Ackee will give you prostate caner,don't eat it so I can have more pllllleeeeeaaaaassssse..Jangle add Ackee with only coconut oil and Black pepper, and Bonitto....

Comment

what nicer than Ackee & saltfish with a nice piece of dry yellow yam?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ackee and saltfish wid bwile dumplin,bwile banana and a pieca avocado!

a pieca turn yellow heart roast breadfruit tuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"Akee wid even More Ackee". you can add bacon, pork, saltfish, chicken back or anything, just MORE ackee please.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i hear that an ackee liqueur is making the rounds in south america and the middle east

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what???? Mi drunk den. Have to get a bottle.

Comment

Di real country man style wi ah guh gi dem now, ackee an chicken back fry dry an di wickedes ting and some flour nice kyaan done. An di back well season to ah death.

Comment

Working...
                  X