All who a talk bout Sandals don't promote Blacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who a talk bout Sandals don't promote Blacks

Meanwhile, noting that Sandals has always invested in the training of their employees, SRI Director of Administrator and Business Processes Wayne Cummings said the "Sandals Corporate University is crowning what we have done for 31 years".
    "It is nothing new. It is developing a concept around a behaviour that we have expanded, we have always believed in. It was important for us to formalise all the things we were doing across our hotels," argued Cummings, who noted that he is a product of the training offered by the hotel chain, where he has been employed for the past 25 years.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/weste...#ixzz2991B9lUZ
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Took long for you to find this. Well done. lol.

Comment

I found it because one of my very good friend is a recipient. I have often said Sandals have some programs that some workers have taken advantage of because I know of people who have taken advantage.

There could always be more but it is not like it doesn't exit.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so this is an example of Sandals promoting blacks?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X