Nicki Minaj is a Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj is a Freak

Mariah: Nicki Minaj did threaten to shoot me!

GINA SALAMONE, DON KAPLAN
    Thursday, October 04, 2012

It was no “Idol” threat.

Nicki Minaj said she wanted to shoot Mariah Carey on the set of “American Idol” — and Carey felt so frightened that she hired extra security, the “Dreamlover” singer revealed Thursday.

Veteran journalist Barbara Walters said on “The View” that Carey shared the new details about the feud that has roiled — or energized, depending on your perspective — the set of the creaky reality show, now in its 12th year.

“She said that when Nicki walked off the set, multiple people heard Nicki say, ‘If I had a gun I would shoot the b—h,’” Walters relayed.

Source: The NY Daily News (http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-10-04/news/34264489_1_nicki-minaj-worst-celebrity-feuds-keith-urban )

Background to the Threat

Minaj & Mariah already feuding on 'American Idol': report

ETHAN SACKS
    Monday, September 17, 2012

Well, that didn't take long.

Newly minted judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj couldn't even make it through the first taping of the upcoming season of "American Idol" without clashing, TMZ.com reported.

As Minaj started to critique a contestant, she would reportedly be interrupted regularly by her pop diva rival during Sunday's auditions in New York City.

That caused the 29-year-old rapper to keep talking louder and louder to drown out Carey, 42, according to the report
    RELATED: FOX UNVEILS NEW 'IDOL' JUDGES

Source: NY Daily News (http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-17/news/33907087_1_new-idol-judges-nicki-minaj-american-idol )

Comment

Still More Juicy Details

MARIAH SNIPES AT NICKI
      NICKI GOES BALLISTIC
      CAUGHT ON TAPE

9:47 AM PT
      -- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying,
      "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

Nicki Minaj derailed the " American Idol "auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban
      sitting in between them and

Randy Jackson
      sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki:
      Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah:
      I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki:
      Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki:
      Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki:
      Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah
      : whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki:
      Figure it out

Mariah:
      ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki:
      I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah:
      Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki:
      Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at

MouthToEars.com
      , producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down. We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up. It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

Comment

Two divas can not share the same stage & I love a chick that's got an edge to her.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nicki Minaj Threatened Remy Ma?

Minaj is no one-hit wonder

CONFIDENTIAL
          Sunday, October 07, 2012

Maybe the producers of “American Idol” were so dazzled by Nicki Minaj’s vast wig collection that they forgot to do a background check — because it looks like Mariah Carey isn’t the first singer she’s supposedly threatened to shoot.

While Carey swears that Minaj threatened to kill her following a brawl on the set of “Idol” last week, it turns out the talented, wild-wigged wacko has a history of threatening rivals with gun violence — including her alleged ex-lover, gangsta lady rapper Remy Ma.

Minaj was on the brink of stardom in 2008 when a freestyle rap she taped in a studio began making the rounds.

In it, she blasted another female rapper, presumed to be Remy — who at the time was the reigning, chart-topping queen of rap. The rap went:

“Tell that bitch with the crown to run it like Chris Brown/you won three rounds, gonna need to hunt you down/like ‘Chinatown’ — bitch better bow down/oh you ain’t know, betcha bitch is no nail/f— I got a gun — let her know that I’m the one.”

Minaj has never admitted she was rapping about Remy (real name Reminisce Smith), and both have denied having an affair.

“I haven’t been with a girl ever in my life,” Remy told Hartford hip-hop DJ Jenny Boom Boom in a live radio interview.

And yet while Remy has had nothing but praise for Minaj — something she’s never easily heaped on any rival female rappers — in a 2010 jailhouse interview with a rap website, she wondered if the diss was something Minaj had been put up to by record producers.

Smith explained how up-and-coming rappers are encouraged to challenge the genre’s biggest stars, even occasionally with violence, as a way to make a splash.

“I feel like it’s the industry, there’s a thousand dudes out here [selling records] ... but when it comes to the females, they make it seem like there can only be one and they try to put us against each other.”

Smith is currently serving an eight-year sentence at the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility in Westchester for shooting another woman in the gut outside a Manhattan nightclub during a 4 a.m. brawl over money.

Source: NY Daily News (http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-10-07/news/34309228_1_minaj-remy-ma-gun-violence )

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            Two divas can not share the same stage & I love a chick that's got an edge to her.
            Yep, Nicki is one serious Trini-American chick!

Comment

I don't what Nicki has accomplished to be an Idol judge. Usually watch it but with the new Judges I am not sure I will watch it.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I Understand

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                I don't what Nicki has accomplished to be an Idol judge. Usually watch it but with the new Judges I am not sure I will watch it.
                Trinidadian native Nicki Minaj is one of the top selling recording artists at this time, man or woman. But I agree with you, ‘Sass, as record sales and popularity among young people cannot be the only criteria for being a judge on an important talent show like American Idol.

I haven’t watched American Idol even once since the night in 2004 when Fantasia Barrino deservedly won that season’s talent search. That season, which saw other supremely gifted singers like LaToya London and Jennifer Hudson vying for the top spot, remains for me the climax of the American Idol series.

Comment

She not a 'native'. She is Trinidad-born US Rapper/Singer. Our people become 'natives' when they get notorius or no longer middle stream. So many,o need to name them. What makes American Idol special and important?

Comment

Exile, C'mon Man

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    She not a 'native'. She is Trinidad-born US Rapper/Singer. Our people become 'natives' when they get notorius or no longer middle stream. So many,o need to name them. What makes American Idol special and important?
                    Exile, based on your third sentence I suspect that you are being sarcastic in a well-meaning way (lol) .

However, the fact is that Nicki Minaj is a native of Trinidad & Tobago, regardless of the fact that she grew up and lives in the USA.

Importance of American Idol:
                    Also, American Idol is “important” in the sense that it is/was probably the biggest talent search of its kind in the USA. It is also extremely popular, and between 2005 and 2011 it was the most watched reality series in the Nielsen ratings.

Definitions of “Native”:

na·tive (adjective)

1.being the place or environment in which a person was bornor a thing came into being: one's native land.

2.belonging to a person by birth or to a thing by nature;inherent: native ability; native grace.

Existing in or belonging to one by nature; innate: nativeability.

Being such by birthor origin: a native Scot.

Being one's ownbecause of the place or circumstances of one's birth: our native land.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
                    Youmust be born in a place to be a native of it. So, although I live in the US, Iam actually a native of Germany, where I was born. (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120220090600AAjClqM)

Comment

Working...
                    X