Instead of blaming PSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of blaming PSM

I posted this article once and there was no comment. This here is Ja's future, nothing else will take the island out of poverty.

http://www.accesstosuccess-africa.eu...nd_promise.pdf

Don't look to the US, because the ones who Ja would heap scorn on; once they begin to spark in the US, they will not return. The best and brightest in america is not leaving (and the Us is making sure). Trust me these corps here are on some serious recruiting and mentoring (Ja's corps cannot match these guys).

Ja has to build her own; by seriously focusing on education. Education is national security for Ja (a concept that eludes some on this site)

See, what did I tell you? Bet if I was here harping about poverty in say Nanny P's community, most would be all on board.

Comment

I'm here....I try to stay away from the politicking ...makes no sense...we going around in circles... so how you fix below?:

"In most developing countries higher education exhibits severe deficiencies, with the expansion of the system an aggravating factor. Demand for increased access is likely to continue, with public and private sectors seeking to meet it with an array of new higher education institutions.

Rapid and chaotic expansion is usually the result, with the public sector generally underfunded and the private (for profit) sector having problems establishing quality programs that address anything other than short-term, market-driven needs. A lack of information about institutional quality makes it difficult for students to make choices about their education, making it hard to enlist consumer demand in the battle to raise standards.

Developing countries are left with a formidable task—expanding their higher
      education system and improving quality, all within continuing budgetary constraints".

Comment

Yuh know say ah nuh yuh mi ah talk when it come on to these things. One leader stressed education, one leader went on a massive drive to have the nation literate. Guess what? you had some telling them that it's communism. These people who the leader gave foot at the table in terms of owning businesses are now wondering how come they own NOTHING.

They couldn't see the communist talk was a guise to keep them away from the table.

Boss communist ah tell yuh fi have yuh own bizniz? Have shares inna di island major enterprise? Nuh worry bout dem man. especially di one dem whey use di money buy s90 bike, beer, music an woman.

Comment

That is from the link you posted. Good doc. Will share with colleagues.

Comment

Mi know, mi read it. Just felt like getting into my preaching.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Ah nuh yuh one watch Star trek. Most of us here can recognize the Tal'Shiar at work.

Comment

Working...
                X