Time for some CWC expense honesty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some CWC expense honesty.

All the talk about investment is now a shown as a sham.

There has been NO appreciable tourist crowd and there is only 1 match to go. Realistically the only chance of a crowd was if we got England or Australia...maybe India. The rest are bruk pocket or too small to matter. Indeed we TURNED away tourists at this time. Austria, Switzerland and the Scandinavian countries ...their citizens REQUIRE visas during these 3 months!!!

Why the hell we need 2 stadia??? We should have just built the one in Trelawny and leff Sabina (which is privately owned) or put all the money in Bina, saving US$30. Now crosses ketch wi and betting mafia kill man under our watch on Jam soil and all our shortcomings exposed for all to see.

Women dead after C-Section due to lack of sutures, we cant get inquest due to backlog, we shame to use Span. Town morgue and a host of other litannies. I dont care who said so, if they said the money was inadvisably spent, then they were correct.

I am enjoying the cricket immensely, but I know that our people are being shortchanged for it. i also know that a few influential people have BATHED off of this foolish largesse.

I DARE anyone to say otherwise.

This is 2007, I stop powder people. WAKE UP JAMAICA. Time for us to take care of business and stop have all the 2 bi 4 country dem a tek us as prekeh.

RE: Time for some CWC expense honesty.

Come now Willi, stop being so negative ... look for the positives. Jamaica will in the long term benefit from the world cup with a significant flow of tourist. Watch!

KArl and Exile, how mi sound?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh stay deh.. mi si di benefits ahready.. dem block off di whole road from red hills main turn offto just before the Hill foot.. when mi check it out mi si man a repair SIDEWALK !!

Mi nearly crash.. over the 30 years I have been driven and driven along that road mi nevah si dat yet !

World Cup Cricket cause dat.. muss be.. Election alone cyaan cause dat..

Of course the family home STILL does not have a reliable supply of water.. 30 years.. and dis is not bush, 2 miles from the Hill foot and wi can only get water 3 times a week and DURING THE DAY when someone is manning the Pump station.. Pump bun out of course like clockwork and if yuh nuh have yuh tank dawg nyam yuh suppah...

Sometimes when Karl and Jawge come in here with dem drivel ah juss want to pimp slap dem.

Comment

Who can say anything against this post. You are right on the money.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X