RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to seperate from the United States.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to seperate from the United States.

Texas look like dem serious.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...nment/BmdWCP8B
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOL, Well Obama say Lincoln is his political hero so him supposed to know how best to deal with states that want to secede.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Tell them to ask the Quebecers! From the days of Rene Levesque them want to secede from Canada; how many hundreds of people left the Province because of that. Levesque died over 30 years ago and Quebec is still a part of Canada!

Them chatting F A R T
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Quebecers dont want to secede, its the Quebecois (some of them) who want to...actually the PeQuists. Still and all, dont forget that at the last referendum, Montreal elements said if Quebec secedes, the Mtl would then secede from Quebec and become and independent city state.

Comment

why dont they just SELF DEPORT !! problem solved !
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

This reminds me of I tv station I was watching,a weatherman gave instructions how to drive to Canada(a jab at Romney's voters that declared if their guy loses the election they would move to Canada.It was hilarious, nevertheless not lost is the fact that Canada has big government, Obama care,and (regretfully-Rockman)welcomes marriage between gay couples.
            Regarding Texas,maybe it is already separated,sure seems that way.

Comment

Working...
            X