What is going on? People a hype bout Tammy Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on? People a hype bout Tammy Lee

while man affi search and find good tune?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0rS35-SdTg
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Good chune if you have insomnia

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Good chune if you have insomnia
      Something is wrong when Tammy Lee is considered a big artiste.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Suh life go...yuh can't be young forever...ting run gone lef yuh gramps...

Comment

Suh life go...yuh can't be young forever...ting run gone lef yuh gramps...
          "yuh can't be young forever" Agreed. But why lower the standard?

Comment

Please, Brickie! That's your excuse for crap?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Standard of the music is the same...you have aged and let go of certain things that's all...

Comment

From I started listening to dancehall in like 1982 people said it is crap...nuttin changed...I mean when King Yellowman was defiling stageshows left right and center that wasn't crap? stop fight the yutes

Comment

I love "young people" music like any 20 year old, but not everything that comes out today is good. Not everything that came out in the 80s was good either!

Learn to recognise crappy music, Brickie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Standard of the music is the same...you have aged and let go of certain things that's all...
                    Anybody that put Tammy Lee in a studio should be arrested.

Comment

Seems to me the "hate" is because he is on top...when he wasn't not a peep from anybody...

Comment

Working...
                      X