.. and then ppl vex when me keep it real. Don1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. and then ppl vex when me keep it real. Don1

when I talk about low information voters, the article you posted supports it. Below is a list of issues ppl had with the previous gov't.

* JDIP (61 persons): After spending millions of dollars to
    dig up some form of corrupt in the JDIP. Nothing. I guess empty barrels made the most noise and everybody believed it.

* Manatt (58): LOL ... after a full hearing on the matter I guess the performance of KD walking around with a grip caught their attention. Pity they didn't pay attention to the facts.

* Scrap metal (42): Curious. Did they have a problem with Tufton closing down the industry or because Hyton claimed drugs were being smuggled out in scrap metal?

* $800-million roadway in Christiana (36): As the RJR reporter stated yesterday, this road made a positive impact on traffic in the area. I guess when the PS was providing facts ppl didn't want to hear.

* Destruction of files at the Solid Waste Management office (nine) : Oh yes, the truthful Peter Phillips. As the minister at the time said, if they know of files being destroyed, provide the info to the police. Strange all now we cannot hear who destroyed which files. But ppl a talk bout lyad?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

2 questions yuteman....

Since you neither live nor vote in Jamaica by what construct is your idea of what information voters should consider of any importance or significance?

Would you say Americans are largely low information voters??

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Typical comrade, cannot address the issue ... move the goalpost. The facts prove that you all were WRONG on various issues. Hold up yuh hand and admit y'all were taken for a ride.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL....in case yuh neva notice the people got exactly what they wanted... Mi love di ride fi reel

The criminal Dudus formerly protected by Gelding was exported to the USA

The craven Liad Gelding with his tissue of lies was flushed down the political toilet

Tivoli Gardens...Jamaica's Crime Central... taken down and state control established...murders down 30-40%

Who could ask for anything more? Tenk yuh Jeezas..
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hallelujah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X