X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Dr. Phillips earlier this year said "No job cuts"

Govt to slash 3000 more public sector jobs

8:12 am, Wed November 21, 2012

The Government has been announced that there's to be a further slash in the number of positions in the public sector.
    Over the next six weeks the government will be eliminating thousands of posts as it takes steps to implement tighter fiscal measures ahead of entering into a new deal with the International Monetary Fund, IMF.
    While tabling the White Paper on Tax reform in the House of Representatives on Tuesday, Finance Minister, Dr. Peter Phillips, disclosed that by year end three thousand posts will be phased out.
    This follows similar cuts in the civil service earlier this year.
    Dr. Phillips explained that the cuts will involve vacant positions.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well that was earlier this year, now it is later
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

While tabling the White Paper on Tax reform in the House of Representatives on Tuesday, Finance Minister, Dr. Peter Phillips, disclosed that by year end three thousand posts will be phased out.
      This follows similar cuts in the civil service earlier this year.
      Dr. Phillips explained that the cuts will involve vacant positions.

dem kinda job cut yah noice!! lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

we will see how many vacant position that is.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X