My Amazing Friend, Bricktop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Amazing Friend, Bricktop!

So, a day or so after making an amazing post on this board in which he described Vybz Kartel as “the best lyricist to ever bless the game,” we now have Bricktop giving out information on a genuine musical critic and connoisseur, Dermott Hussey! (LMAO)

Does my good friend Bricktop not realize that Dermott stands for everything that is great and wonderful in music, thereby making him the exact opposite of some of these get-rich-quick, no-talent dancehall types that he (Bricktop) admires?

Talk about the paradox (contradiction) that Bricktop is, or should I say enigma?

Jokes for days!!

So because my musical palette is diverse yuh a badmind me? You are what we call in today's dancehall as a "fake friend"
    Last edited by Bricktop; November 23, 2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Man say Ninja was di best when im buss , before dat it was yellow , before yelloww michi & smiley , before dat..., i thinik its ........cyclical.

But for me , it wil have to be Bailey & Cat .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Badminded Historian

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        So because my musical palette is diverse yuh a badmind me? You are what we call in today's dancehall as a "fake friend"
        Lol. I couldn’t let that one pass this morning, boss, so I had to make my “badmind” comment (lol).

Comment

No paradox there...he a Dancehall fan but a music connoisseur...you could say he came out of the closet..so to speak...lol....

Comment

Working...
          X