I am Not Gay, says Pamputtae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Not Gay, says Pamputtae

Dancehall artiste Pamputtae has distance herself from allegations that she is gay. According to the artiste, a website circulated a misleading picture and story which have been sending a wrong message to her fans.

“There is a rumour going around that Pamputtae is gay and I don’t want that in my life right now. My friend kept a birthday party and she hugged me and kissed me. She was simply greeting and congratulating me on my new birth because I am pregnant right now. But because of how the picture tek, it looks misleading to the public. Then a certain website put out a story to add negativity to the picture. It’s damaging to my life, so I want people to know it is nothing like that,” she said.

According to Pamputtae, her friend is equally upset and they have been best friends for many years.

“She is a good friend. Maybe my career wouldn’t even be where it is today if it wasn’t her because she is always supportive,” she continued.

“Some people wey a tarnish mi name, look how much people a get rape and kidnapped, a dat unno fiIS guh talk bout. When unno see real gay people unno nuh sey nothing bout it … so stop tarnishing my name and character. I don’t have a clue what you are talking about,” she said.

Pamputtae also made her sexuality clear by drawing for some of her popular singles.

“A me sey ride it and sidung pon it, suh a straight man to mi,” she said.

The deejay is currently in Canada where she is expected to perform at a dancehall event. She disclosed that she already wrote a song about her situation called Tarnish Mi Name.
    Attached Files

thats a very friendly kiss... even de eye dem close! but pam even if it is true whats the big deal..
    Peter R

Comment

That's a intimate kiss from a couple.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Why do people have to explain everything about their personal life to everyone in Ja??? So what if she get a mouth kiss?

Comment

she sings 'against it '
          Last edited by Skeng DX; November 27, 2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In the words of "Chris" Dudus coke: Idiot ting. LOL.

Comment

Pamputtae - Try Dem a Try-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OW8tuhwxXXE

Comment

Fully agree with you

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Why do people have to explain everything about their personal life to everyone in Ja??? So what if she get a mouth kiss?
                  Amen!

I fully agree with you, Exile – as in 100 percent! In fact, like Peter R said above, “what’s the big deal?”

Skeng, I’m also aware of what she says in her recorded music, but if she wants to be a hypocrite and condemn one thing but at the same time live it, then that too is her choice. Nevertheless, as Exile stated, “So what if she get a mouth kiss?” It’s no big deal really.

Personally speaking, of much greater concern to me is whether Jamaican society is going to take a stance once and for all against those itinerant preachers on public buses (and also the loud music), or will JUTC boss Hardley Lewin’s effort be all in vain.

But damn, I digress….

Comment

Unuuh have time a discuss Pamputtae...nobody else does...Pamputtae to rhattid

Comment

Is that a song?

Comment

Most are going, Pamputtae, a who dat? This publicity can only serve her well.

I can think of a few more artistes who could use this sort of publicity!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Unuuh have time a discuss Pamputtae...nobody else does...Pamputtae to rhattid
                          I know. Waste of time and space in my opinion.

Comment

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...agcpaXig#t=81s

Comment

Working...
                            X