• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnu haffi see dis!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DaedQloZvA

RE: Unnu haffi see dis!!!!!!!

Here is an interview with him.

Many of you have come across the Mad White Jamaican videos on Youtube.com. The video blog is one of the most popular Jamaican videos on Yourtube.com. The video blogger Mad White Jamaican spoofs many Jamaican stereotypes with his comedic clips on youtube.com. This month we interview the Mad White Jamaican.

Q: Are you Jamaican? Where in Jamaica are you from?

A: Yeah man you done know i man a yardy kingston(uptown) lol

Q: What was your first youtube.com video and why did you start it?

A: I did a "dutty wine video" lol i started it then went off saying "NO MAN FI DUTTY WINE" but that never went around as fast as the "im really jamaican
    video" so i took it down.

Q: Was your goal to tackle stereotypes of <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: #555555! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative">Jamaica</SPAN> and Jamaicans in your video skits?

A: My goal is to bring jamaica and jamaicans closer together, open up doors for debate and so on, show them that yes people still care and have love for
    the island even if we moved away.

Q: How many times have you been mistaken for Eminem?

A: I look like eminem?? allot too much i cant take it anymore, but my hair is natural maybe the man trying to look like me.

Q: What's the best part about video blogging?

A: Reading the comments the people leave.

Q: What do you do when you're not video blogging?

A: Eat sleep so on. I love to play billiards, playstaion video games so on.

Q: What do you do to build relationships with other bloggers? Has it turned into links?

A: Well i have so much friends now its real hard to keep up Iwish I could take the time for everyone but for the most part i keep in touch with allot of the first, like id take the time out to really reply an email or so. As for links and contacts yeah the doors are opening for me I cant be happier and i have people like (PUT YOUR NAME HERE) that are behind me and have allot to thank them for.

Q: There is also of public feedback to your videos but I am sure you have gotten some more private ones.

A: LOL. If i said then they would not be private anymore would they. Lets just say i got like 4 marriage proposals, they do try but i have a girlfriend and
    im a very faithful man. I may be crazy but i have morals.

Q: Recently Tony “Paleface” Hendricks has been encouraging you about your videos and your efforts. Have you ever met him? Have you ever spoken to him?
    Is he really your father…LOL

A: i have never meet him in person, i do talk to him do you want his number??? joke(tony don't get mad lol) as for him being my father i would
    say but my lawyer has asked me not to give any details of the ongoing investigation. lol

Q: Did you have experience with acting and/or video editing before you started this video blog?

A: its funny you say that, but NO. I have always been an "IDIOT" acting comes natural I see somthing funny in my head and just do it, and i been playing with computers since a kid so editing i can do in my sleep.

Q: Any juicy pg-13 stories to tell us?

A: LOL. growing up i was a trouble maker(suprise
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X