What faith can I have in Jamaica when a good friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What faith can I have in Jamaica when a good friend

gets murdered at Constant spring golf club ?People this is the ruffest year I have had , 4 people close to me gone in their 40s, my brother included.

No politics please , dont want to hear the PNP/JLP foolishness about who can do a better job , of f%king up the country.

I dont know , my prayers are with them all.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Keep mentally strong X-man:
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have drawn so close to jesus,not saying i am anywhere near perfect ,but that is my strength.....it is psychological rough and yes this site , is therapy from the madness of life..i can deal with my rbyzites, you make me smile,laugh and angry at times,emotions i rarely get in the real world...numb at times...work helps too.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Keep the faith!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I have drawn so close to jesus,not saying i am anywhere near perfect ,but that is my strength.....it is psychological rough and yes this site , is therapy from the madness of life..i can deal with my rbyzites, you make me smile,laugh and angry at times,emotions i rarely get in the real world...numb at times...work helps too.
          X, my sincere condolences for your loss(es). I cannot imagine what losing someone close to you in that manner would be like. While in no way am I drawing comparisons, this year has not been too kind to me either, both my sister and a good friend's wife have been battling breast cancer. My sister is a warrior though, she's fighting a good fight and the outlook (knock wood) looks good. Stay strong my brother. Stay strong.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So sorry to hear. Its madness. Seems nowhere safe in Jamaica anymore.

Comment

Really sad

I’m sorry to learn this as well.

The sad truth is that such callousness and fearlessness have become the norm in our shell-shocked nation. Please accept my sincere condolences for this as well as your other losses.

Comment

So sorry to hear X and the manner makes it so much more difficult. Keep the faith and it will help you to stay strong.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sound ruff fe true bredren. It must be a difficult time for you, sorry to hear of your losses.

JA is not a place that is easy to love. Yet as Jamaicans most of us cannot help but to continue to care.

I have made my decision to focus on helping the youths and hope that if enough of us do that, maybe some change can come in the next generation. The current set of leaders , both political and otherwise, offer no solutions that I have heard.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I wish we were shell-shocked!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know some other persons who knew his father very well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      JA is not a place that is easy to love.
                      Or maybe it is a place that is easy to love. Not one to be proud of though.

"Proud to be Jamaican!"

Really?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes maybe you stated it better.

Re being proud to be Jamaican, I am just really tired of us getting overly excited and patriotic about the sports and entertainment successes when we cannot even protect and educate our children. We simply have effed up priorities and don't want to make the commitment to change them.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

really sad for real brethren. Keep the faith, I know many of us have had to be the reciever at this kind of bad news and sometimes feel like giving up, but in life we just have to bear the hand, pray and thank the father.

Giving up is never an option for you as Ja is too much a strong part of your life.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X , keep the faith...
                            Peter R

Comment

His dad was my favorite racehorse trainer and I remember when he went into horse racing.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X