Just An Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just An Observation

I hate to admitit but.... the posts in the football forum above read almost exactly the same from year to year! As that old French proverb states, “The more things change the more they remain the same,” and from 2002 (when I first stumbled upon this message board) until now, the primary difference that I can find is the date at the right side of each local football-related post!

As far as content -- particularly complaints -- is concerned, that Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forum above has to be among the most consistent forums anywhere on the globe! No joke!

But like I said, I am just making an observation. Carry on, guys.

everytime we lose a tournament, but this one take the cake.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and from the players (and team) you believe in so much.

You musss be heart broken....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So true!

When are we going to do something different?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          So true!

When are we going to do something different?
          We do, do something different... emphasis on di doodoo

Every year there a few new, unknown English journrymen been parroted as saviors
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Based on the goal shooting display mi ketch innah one ah di Carib Cup game dem.. English man cyaan come soon enough !!

Comment

yes. This was a better team on paper than the one that one the last few years.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X