Clear All

• Top R&B singers and performers of today

that I like

1. NeYo
    2. Bruno Mars
    3. Alicia (who I tell my wife I would leave her for) Keys
    4. John Legend
    5. Robin Thicke
    6. Mary J Blige (who I didn't like in her early days)
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Usher is a top class performer, I like his music as well.

Anthony Hamilton is an underrated singer in my view. Guess he doesn't have the R&B image.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Usher is a top class performer, I like his music as well.

Anthony Hamilton is an underrated singer in my view. Guess he doesn't have the R&B image.
      Yes, it is clear Jangle forgot about Usher.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha happen to R. Kelly? LOL.
        Mariah
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          wha happen to R. Kelly? LOL.
          Mariah
          Yeah, wha bout Justin Bieber!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Justin is for 2020.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Justin is for 2020.
              Know what, scrtach Justin, what bout PSY?

Comment

LOL. Why unoo a hijack the man good topic?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL. Why unoo a hijack the man good topic?
                  On a serious note I like list he has put forward with the exception of John Legend (my personal view). Mariah, Usher, Celine needs to be there as well.

Comment

For some reason John Legend's music doesn't really move me either. I don't dislike his work but it is more like background dinner music to me.

Celine is not really R&B, is she?

Comment

For some reason John Legend's music doesn't really move me either. I don't dislike his work but it is more like background dinner music to me.

Celine is not really R&B, is she?
                      Hey, I can be wrong. To me there are some songs that may well fall into the category. But if I'm wrong, a suh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaPwnlrPLgs

Comment

I like Usher's older music. There is one newer song of his that I like though. Anthony Hamilton should replace John Legend on my list. There are other current singers out there that is doing good music but don't fall into the R&B category.

Tyrese should be on the list too, but only if he would do more music over the acting. Now he could become a GREAT artiste. He has that real throwback voice. Trey Songz is a waste of a good voice and Miguel needs more material.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Seriously the genre sucks.... one good thing that they dont know is good is Keisha Cole

Comment

where you put Chris Brown and Ray Ray? Are they R&B too?

Comment

Chris Brown is pop You mean Ray J /.... The other night I was looking for some nince new R&B and trust me.. one bag a foolishness out deh.. I am not talking about who popular i am saying who is good or who mi rate.. beyonce is pop but tune like love on top is a big tune.. . Keisha Cole hey sexy bad tune... neyo and dem youth deh water down the thing.. Dont know where you put Anthony hamilton and maxwell and dem youth deh.. cuase dem inna different league.

Comment

Working...
                              X