Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland: McNeil keeps his promise

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...omise_13229724

But look carefully at the tall one, who is present in the photo (one from the past)
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Good that the craft marking will be refurbished. Hope them don't mash it up again and pay their fees.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...omise_13229724

But look carefully at the tall one, who is present in the photo (one from the past)
      Gwaan Wykeham!!!!

Jah know....yuh ah di bes ting fi tourism since....Bartlett!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Him a wuk...nah tell no lie. I hope others get inspired!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Him a wuk...nah tell no lie. I hope others get inspired!
          Like...Assasin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lmao!!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Like...Assasin?

I must admit it: This one-liner above is genuinely funny, although I suspect Assasin won’t be one bit amused!

Mosiah, Muadib and Gamma are the true, undisputed kings of the funny one-liner! In fact, to this day, Gamma’s Deon Burton “him fall off the bench?” joke, a post he made almost a decade ago, remains my all-time favorite funny RBSC one-liner.

BTW: Ben, remind me of why you had Tilla change the spelling from “Maudib” to “Muadib”. I’ve been trying to remember the reason.

Comment

Why wouldn't I? Mi nuh tek nothing serious on the forum unless people get personal with me.

McNeil just need to give us an overall plan on where he intend to take tourism and sell it. Other than that he is doing a good job. I am not like others who even when the Bartlett stats a stare them inna them face a talk bout the man a "lie" "him a politician" "him a make up numbers" and him have "ego". If I see a PNP or JLP I think is working, I don't let it cloud my mind like nuff a them pon this forum, so mi can laugh.

Too many of our Tourism minsters have been meeter and greeter.
              Last edited by Assasin; December 18, 2012, 10:11 AM.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Might have had someting to do with this???http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Maudib

Maudib 4 up, 21 down
                Noun: An extremely sensitive, but hairy hobbit like creature affected by an acute genetic condition that generally affects the lower half of the body. Symptoms may include general shrinkage of male organs, wearing of a maid's outfit, dropping off the face of the Earth, and the total and irreversible loss of all HALO skill.
                Dude, that guy totally sucks at HALO ... what a Maudib.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Might have had someting to do with this???http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Maudib

Maudib 4 up, 21 down
                  Noun: An extremely sensitive, but hairy hobbit like creature affected by an acute genetic condition that generally affects the lower half of the body. Symptoms may include general shrinkage of male organs, wearing of a maid's outfit, dropping off the face of the Earth, and the total and irreversible loss of all HALO skill.
                  Dude, that guy totally sucks at HALO ... what a Maudib.
                  LOL...mi did post dis revelation a while back an Maudib neva ave nuh comment at di time... BUT... likkle afta mi si im morph into "Muadib" which is also a Desert Mouse

This raises some intriguing questions

1. Why would a man name himself after a Hairy, Cross-Dressing Hobbit with very sensitive genetic deficiencies??

2. In light of more recent and stunning revelations, how does this very curious nomenclature relate to his possible induction (after passing the test with flying colors...probably pink ) into an exclusive Sisterhood where the sisters have supernatural powers??

3. Does he dress up like the rest of the sisters when in chambers or at least when these followers of this "Dune Universe" have their conventions????

This is getting curiouser and curiouser .... we need some answers...no.... Wi Want Justice!!!!
                  Last edited by Don1; December 19, 2012, 10:05 PM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X