No announcement yet.

FX rates, historical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is also the productivty chart, the inflation chart, and so many other stats to go with it.

This is just one of the stats which put the timeline of government to what Willi post earlier. Nothing more, nothing less!!!

Understand?

Talk for yourself, nuh worry bout what mi know.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If ever there was a case against burying your money in a mattress this is it. I remember when I was in first or second form our family returning from holiday in NY and I had a few Yankee dollars in my pocket. I could barely buy a patty and a coco bread with it much less add a pineapple soda to wash it down to rahtid.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I understand perfectly what you were trying to convey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is not mine
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X