How is the investigating going...!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the investigating going...!??

Have they caught the gun-men who killed the two business men?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

for the first they 2 have 2 persons in custody and the names of 2 other suspects ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We have been here before, where they say they are following strong leads.

Now they are saying " (we) will soon close the book on Chung's murder."

What does that mean?!?

"We are well on the way to solving that murder."

I shall remain skeptical.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        We have been here before, where they say they are following strong leads.

Now they are saying " (we) will soon close the book on Chung's murder."

What does that mean?!?

"We are well on the way to solving that murder."

I shall remain skeptical.
        ReggaeDoc received a fair amount of flack on his comments on a certain segment of the individuals involved in local crime.

Crime in Jamaica (also) involves people wearing dark blue expensive suits. They are the driving force behind crime. It is they who have the power to prevent or delay Justice. They are in leadership and business positions.

The actual footmen do not have the resources to import guns and ammo. They can't clear shipment of guns concealed in containers on the dock.

It's the clean-cut well dressed men who stand in the way of Justice. They have the power to stop the stategic locations of cameras to fight crime. They have the resource to pay for protection--and to order the eradication of other high-end (and low-end) personnel...just like the mafia.

I share your skepticism

There must be a better way:

HL

Comment

Enquiring minds want to know where the investigation of the victim reach...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Enquiring minds want to know where the investigation of the victim reach...
            Let me hasten to say, I am not in judgement of the victim:

None of us can imagine or relate to the deep sorrow that the victims family must be going through.

I would love to see both crimes solved--and the killers brought to justice. (With the type of remedy that is repelling).

Just that these type of crime speaks to a larger question--that is not addressed.

HL

Comment

I am just being some posters' proxy here... as I stated in a post earlier, a proper investigation should reveal all if successful or diligently carried out.

I think suggesting that anyone who is killed might be responsible for their own demise because of criminal connections, without ANY immediate or undeniable evidence to back that up, is not something I would do. The police just need to do their job properly... the question is: are they?
              Peter R

Comment

...or, can they?

HL

Comment

Let me hasten to say, I am not in judgement of the victim:
                  And that's where me and Reggaeoc part company.

But we need to have a complete investigation to these crimes. I think the police already do that, but I am not sure they follow certain leads once they have an idea where it may go.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think that is what doc is arguing ... that investigations don't go far enough... although I agree with you on the judgement of the victim... and what HL just posted. The system as it is currently exists has its hands tied... maybe? pure speculation on my part, although we hear of these "Mr Bigs" who control everything.
                    Peter R

Comment

it's almost always NEVER the system, it is the administration of the system and the persons who have responsibilty for same. the best systems in the world will fail if there is corruption throughout, especially at the head.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The Doc. Bowl a halfbreak pon unnu. Him bowl it out side the stumps and swing back in. LOL.

Him first post, mi almost think him knew the man was involved in crime but later he soften that stance.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          it's almost always NEVER the system, it is the administration of the system and the persons who have responsibilty for same. the best systems in the world will fail if there is corruption throughout, especially at the head.
                          Hear! hear!
                          The hearts and minds of men cause systems to be created and implemented...systems that work or fail! Yes, sah: Yuh deh pan pint!

Jamiaca is wan tweeny,weeny likle place...nuh weh nuh deh fi hide! ...a suh-madi dem who a 'hear an deaf' an a 'see an bline'! ...bigga man dem hah dem han pan di con-trool!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I understood the Doc from the onset Assasin.

I thought it was a legggs-breaks....

HL

Comment

It seems clear to me that the man was well loved so nuff informer give up di tief dem quick, quick. Yuh nuh see what the area people seh?

If unno want find dark suited peeps, dont look for hard working biznizmen.
                              Look fi lazy biznizmen who are raking it in while barely lifting a finger or politicians who are really criminals with a great cover.

Secret nuh keep inna Jamaica, so if dem really serious, police already know who they are, they just need proof or political clearance to tek dem down. We can stop being naive.

Comment

Working...
                              X