No announcement yet.

Govt Flossin Like the Flossin King!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww that preamble was so touching...but ain't nobody got time to read that crap...now show me where I said I know Chris...you blowhard

Comment

Comment

My point is made.

Jamaicans have to condemn our culture of criminality... its apologists and supporters...they are all around us and must be exposed. You are in that cohort

My job with you is done

Now back to yuh regular programming:

weed naked yuh haffi put clothes pon it/warm up di grabba like mi a roast rabbit/click pon mi lighter di flinstone vomit
        LOL
        Last edited by Don1; January 31, 2013, 01:06 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Point is you are a eediat who run round di board chatting foolishness...if dem never have people like me who actually have a brain yuh would be allowed to spew your garbage with impunity...not to fear...Skeechers is here...PPP to di worl'

Comment

Nuh worry...accordin to yuh "Chris" soon return... an den perhaps tings cyan gwaan fi yuh..an yuh cyan tap eat ramen noodle

Meanwhile gwaan mek di flinstone vomit ..LOL
            Last edited by Don1; January 31, 2013, 01:20 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

In all seriousness.. that particular line of 'poetry' is artistic genius..

especially the word imagery depicting the igniting of the lighter !

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                an yuh cyan tap eat ramen noodle
                Hear dis farriner now bout ramen noodle...a Jamaican would have said tin bum...hush Missa Wrong & Strong...gwaan claen up behind mister white man...mi will hold dung di fort in yard no matter how poor it mek mi

Comment

Ah nuh mi seh suh yuteman

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  Di man went to friggin Wolmers. Him mussi go Hillel fi a year or sumting. Hell my yute go to Hillel and me a eat Ramen noodles
                  Ah yuh...

Yuh mussi seh dat before yuh tun Jamaican..LOL
                  Last edited by Don1; January 31, 2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    In all seriousness.. that particular line of 'poetry' is artistic genius..

especially the word imagery depicting the igniting of the lighter !
                    Well mek wi si dat genius reprobate nominated fi di Songwriters Hall of Shame...LOL

Comment

Dis bredda is a stalker to rhattid...

Comment

Ramen Noogle tuh di Wirl!!

wooiiee mi belly!

Comment

You do recognize the Genius however.. right ??

Comment

no.... just some wordplay ...no genius in my opinion

Comment

wheh yuh seh..if yuh had time yuh coulda run di wirl like Kartel tuh !

Comment

chuckle...what a bredda badmine...

Comment

Working...
                                X