Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CXC Merit List 2010

http://www.cxc.org/SiteAssets/CSEC%2...%20JUN2010.pdf
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Thanks. The 2012 one is there as well.

CAPE

http://www.cxc.org/SiteAssets/MeritL...cape%20new.pdf

CSEC

http://www.cxc.org/SiteAssets/MeritL...csec%20new.pdf
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I just came upon it, searching to see if I can find the Chemistry syllabus. My schoolmate and sidekick is a Plating Engineer at IBM. He wants to make a presentation to the students sitting Chemistry in 2013, but can't get a copy of the syllabus from the eons of people in Jamaica who promised.

So I am searching to see if I can find it online.
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Rhatid, i wish you did tell me that one week ago. I was in Sangsters bookstore on Saturday doing exactly that, picking up a few CSEC and CAPE syallbuses.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If only! If all else fails, I found (what I believe) is one of the books they use, so I just copied the Content area.

Hopefully, this will help.

The Chemistry teacher at the school bawl how the kids failing, and man trying to help and can't get any info out of him.

Trying to help and them just stressing us out............ JEEZAS
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Me know how it go....it is very tempting at times to just throw up you hands and say "Dem nuh serious" until you remember that you doing it for the youths not the adults.

This might help...

http://scienceetal.com/curriculum4th5th

Comment

grade 10-> http://immaculatehigh.edu.jm/pdf/g10s_chemistry.pdf

grade 11-> http://immaculatehigh.edu.jm/pdf/g11s_chemistry.pdf

Comment

Thank you again brethren. I will pass this on!
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Thank you very much.
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

This is the reason why HEART is so important to us and why I am certain there is no such equivalent in T&T.

Check the top Physics students. It's a clean sweep for T&T.

Check the Religious Education passes. It's a clean sweep for Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, we have a lot of churches so the demand is there,

So tell me, what are your thoughts on JAMAL/JFLL?

Comment

I-man, what does JFLAG have to...oh! Okay!

My thoughts on those organisations? It's the same. The better the education system, the smaller those organisations. They may still be necessary because some will fall through the crack. Indeed, these days, more are falling through the crack than those who are not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK, at least you are consistent. And correct too

A good public education system should be producing literate young people who have the foundation to enter their field of choice. As it stands now we all haffe a train call center worker for months before we can put dem pon a phone.

However I know that nuff on here would be willing praise JAMAL as a brilliant program for poor people introduced by Joshua the Magnificent , then without even blinking turn around and label HEART as Seaga's plan to train poor people pickney to clean toilet or some such nonsense. Such is the nature of our tribalism.

Comment

In 2013 there should be no damn need for JAMAL! PERIOD!!
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

JAMAL and HEART are one thing, well two things , but the number of adults who have to be returning to school in their "old age" of 30 something because they joked around in school when they should have taken it serious, and now, with children running around the house and them not being able to hold down a decent job thus far, they have to be tekking up book, instead of man, or woman, is quite another! (Whew, that was a long sentence!)

Then there will always be those who are just upset with the world and think that they deserve what you have just because, and they will do anything to take what they believe they should have.

And another set who will beg for the rest of their lives or until the kids are old enough to support them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X