No announcement yet.

12 axed from Jamaica Observer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiat gleaner company limited holds 65 per cent interest in Independent Radio Company Ltd, which broadcasts Power 106 FM and Music 99 FM.

Comment

Hence why I said they own radio stations...birdbrain

Comment

now...where did the company get profits last financial year...since its not from its printing 'division'

Comment

Simple process of elimination...let's see if you can handle that...and who said it wasn't from the print division...I only mentioned one publication...The Gleaner...birdbrains unite

Comment

ok...I just asked Ralston Hyman and he said they[the paper] did...the end

Comment

profit might be small...but not losing millions like the observer

Comment

The Observer + The Gleaner are both in the red...as I stated at the beginning of this thread...you ran around like a chicken with your head cutoff trying to prove otherwise...hush...

Comment

But really, this I wore this orange tie because I support The Netherlands.....

Comment

Even if they were not losing money, if they do not need these 12 people on staff then why should they keep them?

Business is about providing a quality service and maximizing profit. Not keeping as many people employed as possible while not going bankrupt. Unfortunately we already have JEEP for that kind of nonsense.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                    X