X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry's on Fire!

BlackBerry Appoints Alicia Keys Global Creative Director

http://mashable.com/2013/01/30/blackberry-alicia-keys/

During its BlackBerry 10 launch event, CEO Thorsten Heins announced a new Global Creative Director for the company: Alicia Keys.

“I’m fascinated by technology. I've always wanted to work directly with a technology company,” said Keys. “I wanted to do something where I could grow professionally and personally.”

Keys says she is going to be working directly with developers and carriers on the platform, as well as with other artists. Previously a BlackBerry user, she spoke on stage about experimenting with other smartphone platforms over the past few years — she talked about being an 'iPhone Junkie' on Google+ just over a year ago — but now that BlackBerry has been "working out" she's excited to get back together.

“Now we're exclusively dating again, and I’m very happy,” she said.

SEE ALSO: Can the Z10 Save BlackBerry?

Keys took to Twitter — somewhere it appears she had been posting via iPhone just a few days ago — to express her excitement over the position:

She will be performing the national anthem at Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday, where she says she plans to bring her brand new BlackBerry 10 device.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Global Creative Director? For a cell phone company? OK then.

Jony Ive must be very worried.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

She was an "iPhone junkie" but now Blackberry is "working out". LOL.

Anyway gwan mek the money yes Alicia. Caan wrong you fe dat.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

She going to lip-sync?
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X