This is why I can't understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I can't understand

This is just one of my classmates and still a very good friend of mine. I am sure she won't mind me posting it. There are many others I can post as we will embark on a where are they now series.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ir/flair1.html

She has her PHD and is now in a different position so learning a trade is not about been a cook or been a waiter.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

KMT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

kis you teeth all you want. I know this is not the kind of story you want to see, but guess what reality.

Not everybody can afford or is accepted in UWI and CAST and HEART is just an option to give a start which Janet took. She became the Managing Director at Runaway Bay and is now a Regional Exec.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

She look dark for a white woman...

Comment

Continue singling them out, Sass. Somebody on the Forum will read it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Comment

Remember there are more options than UWI and UTech (CAST) these days though. And thank God for that.

Your point is still valid, Jamaica's most urgent need is to produce literate and skilled blue collar workers from the masses of non-skilled young people we are sending out into the streets each year.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

they don't have Mo. You can continue with your agenda, I don't have one.

Comment

I am unabashedly an Al Sharpton fan!

Few of us could dare walk in his shoes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In 1987, black teenager Tawana Brawley claimed that six white law enforcement officers abducted and raped her. Those claims and others that her attackers had scrawled racial insults on her body and smeared her with feces were declared a hoax by a grand jury that also exonerated the man at the center of the accusations, then-assistant district attorney Steven Pagones.

Pagones was named as one of the attackers by Miss Brawley's advisers: Maddox, the Rev. Al Sharpton and lawyer C. Vernon Mason. While Miss Brawley refused to speak with authorities or the media, her advisers were soon making wild claims. Jury selection was supposed to have started for the Pagones defamation lawsuit, seeking more than $150 million from Miss Brawley's three advisers when Maddox accused then-state Attorney General Robert Abrams of masturbating over photos of Miss Brawley. Sharpton compared Abrams, a Jew, to Adolf Hitler. All three linked then-Gov. Mario Cuomo to organized crime and the Ku Klux Klan.

But the grand jury within a year announced the story was a hoax and specifically cleared a Fishkill police officer and Pagones.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      Who dat.. Marcus?
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        KMT!
                        suh why you KYT?

ThankX
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Talk yuh talk Sass.

For nowadays UTECH & UWI nah give certain students any damn scholarship, unless them can run. I know of many individuals.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

I should comment on some exception to the rule?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A going to leave this alone because this can get personal and touchy.

Carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X