Snoop lion ROARS and lights it up with Movado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop lion ROARS and lights it up with Movado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=7_sH_K8vZl8#!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

One way to resurrect your career.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I like it. It's "non-patrionizising" and non-condescending. Good production.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Really? Thought it was kinda weak.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

noice
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

why di yard artist dem caan unite demselves, snoop affi come round fi duh it

dem nuh love di music, a di hype dem love

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Really? Thought it was kinda weak.
              I think I am getting old. The video did nothing for me. Stopped watching at 3:14 min.

It's like fast food (whopper with double cheese and extre beef) lots of empty calories.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                I think I am getting old. The video did nothing for me.
                Very insightful!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Resurrect his career? Di man made $15 mill last year and is worth $100 million...

Comment

Snoop click di lighter mek di flintstone vomit...and some farrin mind eediat a bawl out "noice"

Comment

Yuh is ah pesky likkle bwoy eeh... Yuh eat yuh foreign ramen noodle dem dis mawnin yet? LOL

Comment

Hog a squeal...

Comment

Nuff yute come ah yaad fram foreign fi resurrect dem career...some ah dem forcibly ejected fram foreign an cyaan return

Some mek it ah yaad...oddas end up ah eat low quality, dried up wheat wid nuff preservative inna it

Wat ah ting wen "tings change"

Comment

Don 4...you remind me of Sean Hannity...no, more like Glenn Beck.

You can ongle 'cherry-pick' !!

How come you did not post my entire quote~~~sigh~~~
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You already posted its entirety, so no reason to repeat....I re-posted that which made the most sense

Comment

Working...
                              X