RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New white version of Jamaican ad with Ganja!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New white version of Jamaican ad with Ganja!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGSKQnMH4g
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

VW to the world...lol and Jamaica of course.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This yute did get kind of stale but this spoof not bad
        Peter R

Comment

Its a disgrace...slam into everyone's head that if your Jamaican, you must smoke ganja and that's what we do to get off. This is definitely going overboard with it..who smoke ganja/pot like white people?

Comment

Oh, lighten up! We do smoke ganja like crazy on this island. Maybe white people smoke more but where else but Jamaica can you see people openly kneading dem hand miggle and lighting up!

Chill, Winstan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well it might seem so to you Mosiah but when you are in Corporate AMrica and everyone thinks becuase your Jamaican you smoke weed, laid back, will be late, or shudnt be taken seriously then it's not that funny. If I say I'm going to Jamdung for a wkd to watch a ball game some stupid white or asian boy ask mi if mi have a side business with alot of smoking down there..not at all funny to me

Comment

Yeah?

Well, sometimes stereotypes are true.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I guess nothing wrong with discrimination based on sterotypes then. I will disagree with this one...Never heard of sterotypes being true..they are what they are...sterotypes..one cap doesn't fit all

Comment

it betta dan dat Sandals ting...but wi wudden want certain guy fi pick it up doh
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I get that a lot too especially because I go to Jamaica multiple times a year. Doesn't bother me much and I tend to joke it off.

What Mosiah says is true though, suburban and college whites smoke a lot of weed but there is something about the way we nonchalantly smoke and offer it to almost every visitor to the island that is different. I have traveled with about a dozen Americans to JA and they all find that aspect of their visit amusing and for the ones that smoke, very convenient.

An English guy said to me once: "Who needs service with a smile?" In Jamaica I get service with a spliff!"
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                      X