X how you nuh tell we

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X how you nuh tell we

that Argentina inflation a skyrocket and that they are accused of inflating growth figures and have to change how they measure growth?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Wha dat affi duh wid Jamaica , dem a beg IMF loan ? Butch tun yuh inna fool ? Export or die and dem still betta off dan wi .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you nah talk how them nuh pay IMF and alright. Who on here said the IMF was Jamaican savior? You must read sometimes and nuh spread rumor pon mi.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Claffy tun fool is it possible ? I present to you Sass ...Export or die!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Long time me a say that. With or without IMF. If we fail to address our Balance of trade and GDP we will never solve our problem. The IMF is not the cause or the solution to our problem. There are merely bankers.

Comment

No Easy Let-Off For You, Mr. X!

Originally posted by X View Post
            Wha dat affi duh wid Jamaica , dem a beg IMF loan ? Butch tun yuh inna fool ? Export or die and dem still betta off dan wi .
            ‘Sass is absolutely correct! In your arguments about which direction Jamaica should take, you repeatedly used Argentina and Brazil as models of countries that spurned IMF assistance and benefitted from this move.

As far as Argentina is concerned, don’t try to change your flawed, uninformed perspective at this late stage!

Comment

Ohhh hiss yuh nuh smarter dan dat ? Sass give you any reference ? where is his source ,if im get it from the national enquier is it good enough for you?

Remember a Sass yuh a deal wid , den again is a labourite ting , yuh idren Lazie say di DPP must not be questioned irrespective of the fact that we are ranked as one of the most corrupt nations in the world.

Yuh really nuh waan guh deh wid X

Comment

Working...
              X