Jangle EDUCATE DEM IMF man bout Flipping loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle EDUCATE DEM IMF man bout Flipping loans

and not having no source of income to pay off the debt , i.e the principal , 2nd the interest , or interest only , educate the clowns on a ballon payment , educate the clowns revenues to expenditures , dem man deh a claffy , educate dem on the options and most likely scenario.

Two word mi say , Bankruptcy or default , and wi nuh ave di option so is 2 more words with a different objective EXPORT OR DIE !

Talk to mi banka .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Weh yuh a Xpose me fah. Dem harguments bigga than fi me pay grade.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh a di masta , but humbleness is one of your best qualities when manfew not involved.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lol...weh yuh nuh go find some werk fi do............yuh set up yuh side yet. Yuh a gwaan well this year..... a mild cause for concern...
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

working on dem boss, for you..lol

Comment

Jangle, one of these days I'd like to hear your views on the matter. Take a word of advice from Madonna and "Express Yourself!"
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

There are some topics that are discussed here on this forum which I am not knowledgable enough to argue, so I stay away. When it comes to issues regarding Jamaica and her politricks, I prefer to just read the posts.

Tourism (I started typing a post the other day and got side-tracked), music, a few other things and of course football are things that piques my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                There are some topics that are discussed here on this forum which I am not knowledgable enough to argue, so I stay away. When it comes to issues regarding Jamaica and her politricks, I prefer to just read the posts.

Tourism (I started typing a post the other day and got side-tracked), music, a few other things and of course football are things that piques my interest.
                Cut the bull ... it is a discussion forum. Clealy you have an opinion on the issue .... lets hear it.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Re: the IMF situation, I cannot comment because I haven't been following the argument.

Comment

So you mean if you don't believe you have enough knowledge on a topic you think it best to leave it alone?

What a revolutionary idea!

Good ting everybody pon the forum nuh follow it though cause me nuh think we woulda have nuh forum! LOL
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

go google and come back

One thing is certain though we a live behind our means.

Speak your mind.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Talk bout peer presha...........

Comment

x will give you a rizlla so you can roll
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol

Comment

Confession is good for the soul I-man.. and here I was thinking you had some knowledge of what you were talking about... (on any topic) LOL.

In Jangle's case ..he is one (in this instance) " who knows not, and knows he knows not (and) is willing, ( so you and others can ) teach him"...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X