RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butch continues self massage..Looking for Happy Ending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch continues self massage..Looking for Happy Ending?

Another "article" (LOL) from the Newsletter

Gordon 'Butch' Stewart for president!

Monday, February 11, 2013

GORDON 'Butch' Stewart, the Sandals Resorts International and Jamaica Observer chairman, last week urged Jamaicans not to sit around and wait for an agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), but to do everything to earn their way out of Jamaica's difficulties. Here are some of the comments on Stewart's call, from Observer online readers:

chuck emanuel: I concur! It is also my hope that we aggressively go after all tax evaders, resisters, dodgers, protesters, avoiders, and scammers to collect the revenues owed to our treasury. In this way, we can continue to fund this so-called free education and healthcare at least.

Mark Chue: Is there a market for the exportation of corruption? Maybe we could look at this seriously as we have perfected the art.
    Jemjem3: I love your comment so much, I had to post it on my f/b. You couldn't have said a better thing.

Karl Henry: Oh boy! You said it my friend! I have the same idea but just a bit different. Jamaica needs an economic executive committee containing only members from the business community minus any politicians. I nominate Mr Gordon 'Butch' Stewart as its first President! If only we could have been that lucky to have a man like Butch running Jamaica. I am willing to start a recruiting campaign to draft Mr Stewart for leadership of this once great country

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz2KbJhh2IH
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

where butch pay him personal income tax...jamaica or tax-haven...?

Comment

I bet Oliver Clarke wishes he could have the entire staff of his company just line up and give him a good polishing every now and again.

Well, maybe around half of the staff.

This is ridiculous!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The tragic thing regarding Butch and his self-promotion is that we don't have 10 Butches for Don1 etc to b1tch about...

Dat ah di real prablem..

Comment

I am sure he does.. but wishing nuh duh dis ting.. man haffi earn it.. Olivah nuh have the capacity... him born wid silvah spoon in all kinda orifice..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            .. Olivah wid silvah spoon in all kinda orifice..

u know a lot about olivah 'holes' muady...how?

Comment

yuh nuh read pepperpot ?

Comment

whats that?

Comment

dat may be a problem....but nat fi mi

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

is a problem fi Jamaica soo yuh probably right.. it nuh have nutting tuh duh wid di price of Seedless grapes in NY..

Comment

There's no problem with 10 more Stewarts...but just 1 more Newsletter would induce vomit lika flintstone
                      Last edited by Don1; February 11, 2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X