good news lazie man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news lazie man

What on earth could be contained in the national broadcast later so much so that police are on high alert?
    Opposition Leader n former Finance Minister called to emergency meeting with PM n Finance Min hours b4 national broadcast
    The PM is going to spend her political capital tonight...tun up the calypso now

If shi announce any IMF deal vote dem out
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      The PM is going to spend her political capital tonight...tun up the calypso now
      Calypso always tun up. You really think I give a fornication bout Portia's political capital? I am laughing at all the clowns that ran out and made this (as one person referred to her) mental midget Prime Minister. Joke country.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        If shi announce any IMF deal vote dem out
        X, based on the current situation the country is in, what do you see as an alternative to the IMF? Jangle seem to have a view but him a act shy.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

who was dat one person ...pray tell?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            who was dat one person ...pray tell?
            Good morning Gamma. The originator of the term knows himself. If he wants to identify himself, I leave that up to him but that term was 100% correct.

Comment

Mi hear seh TUN up di Ting morph into
              BUN up di ting!

Comment

Brap, Brap
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

She must have more sense than she is currently displaying.

To me it seems like she lacks confidence. Insecurity thing.

She should hand it over to one of the Peters and go look the GG wuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    She must have more sense than she is currently displaying.

To me it seems like she lacks confidence. Insecurity thing.

She should hand it over to one of the Peters and go look the GG wuk.
                    I'm sorry, in ALL the years you've seen Portia in public life, has she done anything that causes you to think "She must have more sense than she is currently displaying."

Don't tell me you're one of those that try to find the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?

Comment

She cant be so simple, no way.

Comment

She isn't stupid. She is just not someone with much intellectual curiosity and in the kind of position she is in that becomes a problem very quickly. Add to that the reality that she is not a great speaker.

Portia does have her strengths. She should be Minister of Labor or Community Development, that kind of thing.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

She would be a good mayor too. let us hope she is good in small group conversation and one on one.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Better as GG.

Comment

Working...
                            X