Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shell down Carnival!

Not really fair but....

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Where is Mo in the soca mix?
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Jamaicans robbed, stabbed in Trinidad

Published: Thursday February 14, 2013 | 9:59 am with audio | 0 Comments
      Executive Director of Jamaicans for Justice, Dr Carolyn Gomes.

Two [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Jamaicans[/COLOR][/COLOR] had to be rushed to hospital in Trinidad after being stabbed as they participated in carnival activities in that country.

They are businessman [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Michael [COLOR=blue !important]Ammar[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Junior and Deidre Gomes, the daughter of Executive Director of Jamaicans for Justice, Dr Carolyn Gomes.

Dr. Gomes, who is now in Trinidad told The Gleaner/Power 106 News Centre that the incident took place close to the Bayside Towers in Cocorite about 11 o’clock Tuesday night.

The two were robbed of valuables including cellular phones and a camera.

Comment

I'll be the one strapped with all sorts weapons to put an end to this masquerade!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

While in Jamaica....

Originally posted by world fan
          In Jamaica they would probably be killed and, as in the case of that poor Trini teacher, their bodies barely recognizable after been burnt.

Comment

Mi nevah hear bout nuh stabbing during Carnival... party time dat..

Comment

Unrelated...but man build high rise apt complex for moneyed people in the middle of low income gov project....must get robbed....

Comment

Not blaming the victims, but 11 pm? in Cocorite? nobody told them? everyting nuh shut down by den? dem muss be was walking from Smokey and Bunty in St James... hope they recover fine.

A band like Harts (with a huge following of Trinis of the caucasian persuasion and monied class) shut down by 6pm before it get dark... wonder which band they were with..
                Peter R

Comment

Have you ever heard of any such incidents at Jamaica Carnival?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Eleven pm not really late but that is like walking downtown Kingston....glad they weren't seriously hurt though...a lot of pests were up my side at the corner causing distractions and fights...mostly to pick people's pocket...that's why I just chill a mi yaad cause if dem come roun mi is another story for the papers....

Comment

Jamaica have Carnival??? Woeeiiiiiii...

Comment

that is a very low blow. LOL
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Me is di last one fi tell yuh if we do. Never see it yet if indeed it exists!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I believe the Trini woman's choice in men

led to her murder as it was her husband that was the main suspect. That was not a random crime.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

My fear for Jamaica is that

if this rare earth thing become a reality, there will even be more dependency and vote become more expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X