RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn it down - Did LAPD intend burn Dorner alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn it down - Did LAPD intend burn Dorner alive?

http://snardfarker.ning.com/video/i-...ource=activity

Just about everthing is nasty about this case.

LAPD screwed up Dorner career because he exposed the supervisor who wrote him up.
    Dorner shooting innocent people who did not try to harm him.
    LAPD shooting innocent people using shoot first and ask questions later tactics.
    Police burning Dorner alive?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Where is the JFJ ? seriously this is how the state acts when under attack , right or wrong this is common knee jerk behaviour , this B.S by the JFJ that we are dealing with ordinary criminals is a joke , they rove around with automatic guns where dogs and cats are not immune from their terror , so who are the police .

Jamaican police work in a Dorner enviroment.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ex-LAPD cop gains sympathizers on social media

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/13/us/lapd-dorner-fans/

Comment

What - he was jerked?
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I think they did. ...reminds me of the Waco - David Koreish/Branch Davidian...(?)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Reminds Me of Nothing

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I think they did. ...reminds me of the Waco - David Koreish/Branch Davidian...(?)
            David Koresh is the one I blame most of all. Like other fanatics such as Jim Jones, he just didn’t care what happened once his lies were exposed. It’s not as if the authorities raced on to the compound and started shelling it. The authorities spent days negotiaing and pleading with that drunken pedophile.

I’m not saying it had to end that way; all I am saying is that it is very difficult to defend Koresh and his misled, fanatical followers.

Comment

Working...
            X