Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Sass

Be our Valentine
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

thanks MdmeX. Enjoying it so far.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

'appy Birthday Assasin--very best wishes!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wait ... happy birthday bossman. Party hard dude.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          Enjoy, boss!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

happy birthday. You can celebrate with Paul Marin... his b'day is today too.
            Peter R

Comment

Gwaan Sass!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Thanks to all the ites for the kind words. Big up Paul, Hapy birthday too. Nuh wonder mi know you like a book
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi figget seh yuh a one valentines day gift! enjoy your day sah ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Happy Earth strong Sass...

Comment

Birthday and Valentine in one...my sympathies..tek yu time...Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        Birthday and Valentine in one...my sympathies..tek yu time...Enjoy it!
                        LOL
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Sometimes I don’t get an opportunity to visit this forum as often as I would like to, and so probably as a result, I missed this post. I just saw it as I was scrolling down to catch up.

Belated Happy Birthday greetings to you, boss, and may you have many more years of happy birthdays.

Comment

Working...
                          X