A few years ago I spoke about Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few years ago I spoke about Cyber

Cyber security and now it is raging mad. A few weeks ago I said this is the year of more Cyber crime. Based on certain briefing be very careful as the criminals are out there and if you have VOIP phones, the security that was hard to break by criminal will be a big thing this year. Just this morning I see where hackers who were targeting US companies including Coke were found to be housed in a Chinese Government building.

IT and other security is a big thing and not only Lotto Scam.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Please put in the right forum for me.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What are they doing?

Comment

The Chinese are attacking any and every company that do business with them. They go to the table well prepared. They are accused of taking patents and other stuff. They said a large scale operation with government backing.

The former soviets are also doing a lot but it seems more monetary thing there are doing. The Isrealis too are at it. Most companies who work with security protection or large companies are literally in panic. Most have had some form of attack.

The report on CNN follow to attacks to the Chinese Ministry of Defense. They attack Cocoa Cola when they were about to buy out a chinese firm. I can bet most on this site who have tried to watch a game or two has been infected with virus or Malware. Some sit on your computer for months and secretly pass info over to the culprits.

Comment

Good field to be an expert in for the future.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

That is the future of IT right now. The government in the next few months employing a lot of IT security firm and firms are no longer just using Mcafee and Symantec but employing security experts as consultants.

Comment

I am sure it goes the other way too...

Comment

yep but the biggest difference is most of the Chinese hackers are support by the government.

Yep Americans have hackers bigtime too.

Comment

The CIA and FBI must have some top notch hackers.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    yep but the biggest difference is most of the Chinese hackers are support by the government.

LOL...

The USA govt is the biggest hacker in the history of the planet

Most intl calls are switched thru US terrestrial or space assets...they are ALL subject to US hacking whether or not the caller or receiver is in the USA. All telephone and internet companies in the USA are required to give the NSA backdoor access to their equipment so "private" (LOL) communications can be intercepted at will

All countries on the planet are subject to US intelligence agencies hacking/disrupting/bugging their telecom equipment & private or Govt communications since the Cold War... to this day

Which rock yuh live unda again??? Suggest yuh read James Bamford's Puzzle Palace an bring yuhself up to speed cause yuh naw get nuh "briefing" pon dis
                    Last edited by Don1; February 19, 2013, 07:24 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/apple-java-update-mac-download-security_n_2720300.html

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

wooooiiieee mi belly!!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                        X