No announcement yet.

Oscar A Kick Off The Prosecutor Face...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar A Kick Off The Prosecutor Face...

and him doh even have legs:

Roux going after Detective Botha. Neighbor overheard an argument, but house was 600 meters away. Gasps in the courtroom.
    ROUX: testosterone was actually a herbal supplement, not banned.
    The supplement was testocompasupine coenzyme
    Roux is lacerating Detective Botha, who has struggled to respond.
    Roux is destroying Botha. This is like watching a baby seal getting clubbed.
    Oscar was weeping when he called security guard, had not hung up phone so guard heard his sobs, Roux says
    Roux arguing that this shows Pistorius mental state was consistent with his assertion that the shooting was a mistake.
    "We're in terrible trouble" says junior prosecution official leaving court.
    Defence seems to have shown some sloppy work by investigators. Didn't check if Oscar had another phone, whether substance was testosterone.
    At the end the detective was forced to admit that nothing he had said was inconsistent with Pistorius affidavit.
    Defense team found a spent bullet in the bathroom that the forensics team had missed, Roux says. More evidence of sloppiness?
    The cops ran out of shoe covers, detective admits, so he walked in to scene without them.

If this is the bail hearing .... might as well dem determine guilty or not guilty at the end of this.

One thing that doesn't make any sense to me, if they were both in bed, he went on the balcony then heard noise in the bathroom, should he first check if it was his girlfriend instead of taking the Adams' approach by shooting first?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      and him doh even have legs:
      You seem to be following the case quite closely Bricky. What are your thoughts about his innocence or guilt at this point?. Do you think he should be charged for murder, or was it just an "accident"?. I guess what I am asking is, "Do you believe this guy?". Just on the face of it, his story sounds quite incredulous to me, never mind the prosecutor's blunder, or neighbors living 600 m away. Of course, he is presumed innocent. I just don't believe the guy.

Comment

He probably murdered her...but dem haffi prove it...

Comment

Guilty as hell, but the prosecution snating defeat from the jaws of victory!

Comment

He probably murdered her...but dem haffi prove it...
            Yeh. The only good think is that South Africa doesn't use jurors, thus decreasing the risk of a guilty celebrity being found innocent by a group of potential star-struck "peers", and please do not construe this as my endorsing bench trials.

Comment

Guilty of manslaughter, not murder.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nah man, the story ah foolishness...I smell premeditation.

Comment

Prosecutor Nel places on record that the team found out yesterday that Botha (the investigating officer) is facing 7 charges of attempted murder

Comment

Defence Lawyer Roux: the applicant didn't need the locked toilet to kill Reeva, he could have done it in the bathroom.
                    Defence Lawyer Roux: Reeva's empty bladder explains her presence in the toilet.
                    Defence Lawyer Roux: the IO testified that Oscar's version is consistent with the known evidence, and he couldn't refute his version.
                    Lawyer a werk...

Comment

BREAKING #OscarPistorius granted bail

Comment

Yes but Bricky you have to have to read the magistrate's entire transcript. He said he placed no weight on the investigating officer's claim that he saw nothing to contradict the acused as the reason for granting bail. That is why he upheld the most severe charge, which under other circumstances bail would not have been granted. He granted bail because the guy is a very visible(double amputee) and well known. He wouldn't be able to run or hide. So in terms of lawyering, while not sloppy, his defense was not that successful in framing the real trial or public debate. Hold the champaign boss. I think he is guilty of murder, but that is only my opinion, which doesn't matter. Remember, Africaan males have a history of slaughtering blacks with impunity, indeed with grand celebration, so now that the usual black target practice no longer exists, but they have not ran out of their paranoia, and may be proned to turning on their own, on a dime, for the mildest of domestic dispute. It's called trigger happiness. It's their history my friend.

Comment

What campaign? Mi nuh business bout clink clink...

Comment

that's Ting Ting...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              that's Ting Ting...
                              Yeh. Cling cling.

Comment

Working...
                              X