Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Set on Fire in Ja

Gay set on fire
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

They did that because he was gay?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If we are the most homophobic country in the world why dem douse him wit water and fire extinguisher?

Comment

The propaganda continues. The headline fails to mention that he was set afire by another homosexual. Goebells and Chemical Ali would be proud. So now homophobic Jamaica is responsible for what Gays do to other gays.
        Don't fall for the hype Maudib not withstanding.

Comment

Homosexuals in Jamaica seem to be their worse own enemies.

Comment

A little truth and accuracy would be nice. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would wonder what is the agenda. Since I am not....

Comment

Janice Rastabarbie Beckford · Account Executive at Witter's Promotional Ideas and DesignsThis Is a damn lie.. This is the guy that was douse with gasoline in montego bay over a woman. I know this Guy and I know his father.. this is the kind of **** that gets this country branded as being unfriendly to gay people.. get you facts straight before yu post this crap. This is disrespectful to his family!
              Comment made on the site the vid was taken from.

Comment

Maybe not everybody the country is homophobic....

Yuh tink is me one blessed with Critical Thinking ?

Comment

True, the title should probably be man set on fire, since the facts were not known at the time of posting. It will be overblown and used...
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

based on some of the comments.. it is moot whether he was Gay or not..

Comment

Or maybe the majority does not approve of the gay lifestyle...but will not resort to violence against gays...
                      Last edited by Bricktop; February 21, 2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

just approve of violence against them...

Comment

Hence rushing to out the flames engulfing said gay

Comment

Yuh nuh hear seh him wasn't Gay ???

Comment

The majority certainly does not. Dont believe the hype. Talk is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X