No announcement yet.

'Bang Belly' Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No , i copied,pasted and commented from the gleaner, if you have it please post.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      No , i copied,pasted and commented from the gleaner, if you have it please post.
      The gleaner reported on the speech. Is it possible they picked out parts of the speech on which they want to report?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anything is possible , am i debating that ? I said post a copy of the speech , if you dont have it say so , do you have a problem doing it or saying so .

I posted my source , admitted posting the source ,your credibility is questionable , well it always was , but more so now , post your source please , to rebutt the above !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Look, like you,I have given up on both parties,hell I am all for banning the color green and orange too.
          I can't understand why we do not just try a third party.
          In the interim, a conceptional change is always welcomed,sah.

Comment

Anything is possible , am i debating that ? I said post a copy of the speech , if you dont have it say so , do you have a problem doing it or saying so .

I posted my source , admitted posting the source ,your credibility is questionable , well it always was , but more so now , post your source please , to rebutt the above !
            I have no problem with my credibility X. You read a report of the speech and assumed that in his hours of speech he said nothing about it. Carry on!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL..I expected that , I have no problem with my credibility .Its not for you to have a problem with it , I am sure Ben Laden didn have a problem with his or Bernie Madoff ..lol.

Comment

LOL..I expected that , I have no problem with my credibility .Its not for you to have a problem with it , I am sure Ben Laden didn have a problem with his or Bernie Madoff ..lol.
                ...well certainly you think alot of yourself if you think your opinion of my credibility bothers me. Because I pointed out you were wrong you want to question my credibility? Well, suit yuhself .... Shaw said nothing about the ports project as you call it.

Comment

Wrong in what sense ? I admitted source and probability to exclusion in said article , you cant come up with anything to support your credibility.

I dont think anything of myself , its just another comedic muse in the mawngings wid Sass (the knowledable and Lazie di Credible).

Post source please...lol..still waiting.

Comment

Wrong in what sense ? I admitted source and probability to exclusion in said article , you cant come up with anything to support your credibility.

I dont think anything of myself , its just another comedic muse in the mawngings wid Sass (the knowledable and Lazie di Credible).

Post source please...lol..still waiting.
                    Well wait, don't hold yuh breath though.

Comment

Damm I was holding it ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        We have come full circle to neck back,Audley is sounding like Manley.
                        It is the JLP that holds true the capitalist mantra that Govt should just let things be,do not interfere with the private sector.
                        The real importance of history is to not repeat mistakes.
                        This is not the first time the JLP has said things echoing the same sentiments of the maligned Manley.Hopefully more to come.
                        You are so clueless that you missed the point...Audley is "trolling" the PNP...

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
                        Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve deceiving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccessful troll.
                        You have just been "owned" Rockhead...

Owned

v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.

To be made a fool of; To make a fool of; To confound or prove wrong; embarrasing someone: Being embarrased.
                        Last edited by Bricktop; April 24, 2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Gosh poor me.
                          But Bricktop,yuh caan eat your cake and have it.
                          What you are actually saying it the JLP would undermine Jamaica to gain political points on the PNP?
                          Gosh Poor Jamaica.

Comment

What would you like for him to say about the Ports ?

You are the joker in the pack.

Comment

You are truly an idiot.

Who formulated the CEZ.. an integral part of the Logistics Hub proposal ?

Twit.

Comment

Disingenuous.. the JLP has served 4 years since 1990.

What is the basis of equating the two ?

You sir are the fraud.

Comment

Working...
                                X