Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Habits-Junior Brathwaite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3iulRG2fo&sns=fb

What about his murder, any arrest or conviction? So many people killed in Ja, and nuttin nuh come out of it.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So True!

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      What about his murder, any arrest or conviction? So many people killed in Ja, and nuttin nuh come out of it.
      So true, Hortical.

In this case, we’re looking at THREE of them from one group/band, the Wailers: singers Junior Brathwaite and Peter Tosh, and drummer Carlton Barrett. In addition, another member, Bob Marley, was almost murdered!

Annually, our inept police solves around 32 percent or so of homicides. This means that even if Jamaica were to move out of this economic crisis and start to grow, we’d still have a very warped society as there are many, many murderers walking around free! These countless (?) murderers would simply be absorbed into the workplace and become transformed into pleasant, smiling, seemingly socially-adjusted money-making murderers.

By the way, serious research should be done regarding the number of haunted dwellings and streets in Jamaica. The empirical data should be very interesting indeed!!

But back to my original comment:Junior Brathwaite was the lead singer on the early Wailers hit, “It Hurts To Be Alone.”

Comment

Haunted dwellings and streets, Historian?! Really? Like our own Amityville? Come on now, Storian! Surely you don't believe...who just turned on the shower?

Soon get back to yuh, Storian. Let me see what's making that noise.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamaica is one of those places where you have a good chance of getting away with murder. The country may not be a "failed state", but many institutions are failing miserably.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lmao

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Annually, our inept police solves around 32 percent or so of homicides. This means that even if Jamaica were to move out of this economic crisis and start to grow, we’d still have a very warped society as there are many, many murderers walking around free! These countless (?) murderers would simply be absorbed into the workplace and become transformed into pleasant, smiling, seemingly socially-adjusted money-making murderers.

By the way, serious research should be done regarding the number of haunted dwellings and streets in Jamaica. The empirical data should be very interesting indeed!!

Looking at yesterday’s post by Time (“It’s 2013 and People Still Believe in Duppy”), I see my brethren here are at last discussing a topic that I first raised almost two weeks ago (lol).

Comment

Working...
            X