RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PNPYO imploding like they wear green!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PNPYO imploding like they wear green!

What a set of bumbling buffoons!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

So how U describe the parent???

Comment

a so politics go. you rather them shut up and smile rather than debate some things in the open????

I don't believe in follow the leader politics. leaders must be challenged but parties must deal with it in a civilized way.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The PNP is not imploding in my view. They just going along with the usual, you know, not really bringing about a positive change in people's lives.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no problem with the PNPYO disagreeing with the parent regarding this Tivoli enquiry issue. However, the group must have one view. When the Kingston arm is distancing itself from the president's comments, it nuh look good.

Some would say the PNPYO and the PNP must have the same view too. I don't see it that way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"it nuh look good". I really don't believe they should always have the same view in the public and I think it is sometimes a hinderance to development.

You see how even people who didn't believe Bruce was doing the right thing with Dudus didn't come forward and same thing with some of Portia's PNP people for example on the Azan issue.

Warmington might not be loved but you need more people in politics like him who give their honest independent researched opinion to keep leaders on their toe.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The JLP view and the views of parliamentarians is a different thing in my view.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No but a the same principle we have "follow the leader". Leaders must be challenged from time to time, it only make them stronger. That is my opinion still.

I think not challenging them give way to complacency and we have too many leaders who are falling asleep or oversleeping on the job, and some fire need to be lit under their feet.

Comment

Maybe nopt the prty, but the guvvament?

Comment

'Shocked' reaction from suspended PNPYO President
                    1 hour ago

Keron Woods, President of the Kingston Chapter for the People’s National Party Youth Organisation (PNPYO), said he was shocked at the news but prepared to challenge attempts to remove him, following his suspension for breaking the organisation's constitution.

The email that confirmed that Woods breached the organisation’s constitution came after he opposed the views of PNPYO Chairman Alric Campbell who said there should not be a Commission of Enquiry (CoE) into the 2010 incursion. Woods had released a statement saying the Chairman's views were not made in consultation with the PNPYO and that he believed there should be a CoE into what happened in Tivoli Gardens.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X