X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the doubters....

The Project "Literacy and Numeracy Tools" Was Successfully Funded

(Me),

The project Literacy and Numeracy Tools (sponsored by Jamaica Land We Love), which you pledged to, was successfully funded.
    The project has received a total of $3,404.00 USD in funds. You will continue to receive e-mail notifications for any status updates the project's organizers post on Jalawelo, which will keep you informed about how the funds are being used and the overall state of the project as it moves forward.
    Thank you for your support and for helping to make this project a reality!

....but just in case unnu tink mi a scammer, I won't post on this again...I know the people involved and know they are above board...I know many of you here make contributions in your own way....Don1, MdmX, Islandmand, Sas etc...

Comment

I make contributions too...my $100 bills send single parent strippers through UWI

Comment

OK...more power to you too...some folks like the older ways...what % of 'strippers' go to UWI?

Comment

Thanks, Exile! Don't worry about those who just like to beat up dem gum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is you name 'etc' ?

Comment

only advice I have is, if you are involved say so upfront. It makes a difference. People will donate but some a them tired of "nothing nah gwaan".
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good to hear.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well technically they work in massage parlours...I would say 30%

Comment

Working...
                  X