The US is more afraid of the Chinese

• The US is more afraid of the Chinese

technology espionage than anything else. Anybody who is in the technology industry, especially in Aerospace, defense and other technology based industry that have anything to do with contracts with the US government can tell you.

Right now they are hiring experts left right and center. More than 80% of these companies and government offices think they have been target of some form of hacking over the past two years.

I think this is currently the biggest threat to the US now. The Chinese is at the forefront of this.

And of course the US does not have its own espionage.

Not saying no but anybody who in that area in the US can tell you that they are very afraid. I have never seen so many frantic hiring in IT as I am seeing in IT security now and big company's shelling out money for consultants.

Hmmm, seems like they recognise the THREAT!

been saying it a while now, but people nah listen.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/us-raising-highest-levels-cyber/

That is the threat you are talking about.. stealing technology ?

Well.. diffrant ting dat from wheh yuh post..

Cause dat is di ongly way the Chinese could hope to come close to bridging that gap..

Mi woulda call it one chasm...

People who steal such technology must have some clue as to what to do with it. That suggests they themselves have a certain level of know-how about the technology.

No?

The thing is stealing the technology within itself is not the biggest problem but stealing the drawings, the law out and formula etc. that goes with it and you have some decent engineers you gone.

That would be a prerequisite for any sensible discussion looking at attempting to close a technology gap..

Oddawise wi might as well chat about Jamaica closing the Robotics gap on the US because wi win two competition..

...and you have some decent engineers you gone.
                    Oh! So you think China may have some decent engineers??!

Clearly yuh igle.. why would China NOT have some decent engineers ? Dem nuh have school ovah deh ?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        That would be a prerequisite for any sensible discussion looking at attempting to close a technology gap..

Oddawise wi might as well chat about Jamaica closing the Robotics gap on the US because wi win two competition..

Now dat wi start dere is a GAP. Before dere was a VOID. Completely diffrant metaphysical state dat. Starting is fundamental

Memba mi tole yuh