RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 2013 and people still believe in duppy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 2013 and people still believe in duppy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckQ0...ature=youtu.be
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

There is a statute of limitations fi duppy?

"I am not a Christian, but I believe in the Lord and I accept Him!" - Huh?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Isn't the Holy Spirit a duppy? Or are duppys only unholy spirits? And in that case then isn't Satan a duppy?

Serious questions! Sort of
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

we have too much gunman, even duppy fraid fi walk a night now.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why the ???

He could be a Deist, a Bahai, a Muslim or a Jew!

Christain is only distinguish by the belief that Christ was the Messiah, the last prophet.

Comment

And that Christ was a deity. That is the most important tenet of Christianity.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Tru...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                There is a statute of limitations fi duppy?

"I am not a Christian, but I believe in the Lord and I accept Him!" - Huh?!?
                Education is supposed to eradicate Duppy. If you can read , write and comprehend then you have the tools to know that duppy don't exist! In the past 40 years we had JAMAL, we expanded primary education and we have converted schools to high schools.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

But what if it does exist? Not because you never seen one don't mean others didn't.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Please explain to me why education is supposed to eradicate the belief in Duppy but not the belief in Satan.

What tools are there to show that Satan exists?

Comment

I know well-educated Haitians who believe strongly in voodoo. Can't tell them otherwise and they will give examples.

Comment

What tools are there to show that Satan DOESNT exists?

Comment

Brethren you a joke, people's belief in duppy nuh have anything fi do with education. Also, vodoo & magic is frequently based on trickery and science. For example, if someone wanted to give you a sore foot for example, they could place macka in your shoes and scabs from an infected person.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

None that i am aware of. It is very difficult to prove a negative.

I am not aware of any tools to prove that duppy doesn't not exist either. Or the Lochness monster. Or Thor. or Apollo.

You may have an alternate and more logical explanation than the duppy theory. as I may have an alternate and more logical explanation for some situation you believe Satan had a part in.

Comment

human beings over estimate their intelligence...divide the human brain size by the size of the cosmos /space...that is the ratio of our knowledge...I do believe there's more to life than LOGIC as we know it...what caused the big bang?

Comment

Working...
                              X