Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwaan Bob!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/tuffgongworld...aks-about-herb

Always good listening to Bob. I used to think he was always high and talking nonsense. Maybe 50% of that view was correct.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Always good listening to Bob. I used to think he was always high and talking nonsense. Maybe 50% of that view was correct.
      I think you are correct Mo. Compare that to his kids who are perhaps 90% nonsense, 5% mixed nonsense and sense, and 5% sense. They went to school, or at least so I heard, but they are a constant embarrassment when interviewed.
      Only one man's opinion.

Comment

Bob was a poet and lyricist of the first water. An inspired genius who combined Jamaican folkways, biblical themes, social consciousness and Rastafarian mysticism into lyrics of of timeless quality.

People will still be playing and scholars will still be studying his music 1000 years from now lost in awe of his unique creative power to describe the universal human condition. There was no superior musical poet in the 20th or any other century.

Memba mi tole yuh
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Bob was a poet and lyricist of the first water.
          Huh!?

Don1, should this be edited?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nonsense , Bob mek more sense than 99 % of the world leaders, my opinion.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

nope

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

That's why I asked the question!

It reads like he was under his waters though!

Thanks! Not often you find a JC man imparting knowledge to an MC man.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol

Comment

Man locked up with men travelling in a taxi , ganja found ,not charged and deported from jamaica because the security minister feels like it, cost to the taxpayer..room and food in a cell , a plane ride to curacco,how can sane people justify that waste in taxpayer dollars when schools,teachers,roads are falling a part.....someman will justfy it ....smh.

Bunting a man who went to good school,educated ...smh.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HUH!?

X, should this be edited?

Or deleted?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Whatever....isnt that how we deal with issues , edit,delete,ignore or deport...multiply that one man by 20 ...cost in custody room food,court cost and deportation ,flight out of the nation....crazy money being wasted , and we say wi bruk....insane.

Everytime yuh see a weed ead lock up just thing of cost.Yuh ave sane man/doc that would argue it mek sense and man/rasta deserve it because dem nuh mek sense .....schizophrenic reasoning on the doc part....co$$$$T

Comment

I don't really agree with that at all.

The interviews I have heard Junior Gong do are decent. Cedella is pretty eloquent.

Ziggy and Stephen are about the level as Bob.

Haven't heard much of the others to have an opinion.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                          X