RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You killed my goddamn child, you son of a bitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The relevance is that we see too much killing and it has a negative impact on our emotional consciousness, almost a numbing impact.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

You may be right, but I try and fight that numbing feeling. Every death is chilling for me, as most are totally unnecessary! Mi not numb, bredren!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

FIYAH BUN for the cop. The youth might not have been a Saint, but the cop chased him into his house and shot him. Pity someone didn't connect his head with a flippin baseball bat and knocked some sense into that head! gimme a damn break, the youth did not point anything at the cop!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          He did not deserve to die....too many of these youths have a get rich mentality and are unwilling to put in the time for real hard work....I am saying that he was on a personal destruction path and sooner or later he would have met his waterloo, either in a drug feud with other thugs or imprisonment etc.
          There is a former drug dealer who now leads a church of over 30,000 members. Did he meet his Waterloo?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Good for him.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Wha? Him nuh jus tun biggah criminal??!
              Peter R

Comment

Great and good for him
                http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/news/...t-charges.html

Comment

Working...
                X