No announcement yet.

Despite achieving seven CSEC subjects …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Especially since my other alma mater had no problem with it....

Comment

In fact back in my day rules were kinda draconian or if not inflexible...somehow didn't encourage 'out of the box' thinking....some of us 'rebels' went ahead and did GCE London by ourselves before the Cambridge....thought they would hv moved ahead with that...

Comment

I thought so too

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        In fact back in my day rules were kinda draconian or if not inflexible...somehow didn't encourage 'out of the box' thinking....some of us 'rebels' went ahead and did GCE London by ourselves before the Cambridge....thought they would hv moved ahead with that...
        Dr. Scott was definitely not a liberal in any sense of the word and so, despite his great leadership of this great institution, I believe that such a silly policy (the one being discussed in this thread) would have remained. Radcliffe was a much more open minded person!

By the way, Exile, Dr. Scott’s daughter, Penelope, was a beautiful girl (lol).

Comment

Same kind of attitude the school have with sports. They will hold back players to play to compete.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's all about making the school look good.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I will never forget a 17 year old player got accepted in a Community College on scholarship and his coach in Jamaica kept on calling him to come back and play Manning Cup, his mother wanted to book his ticket back home, it was a good thing his grandmother who grew him in Jamaica and a few of us told him not to come back to look out for his future. He went on to a good university afterwards.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Smart move.

Comment

Working...
                X