• Show
Clear All

• Don't say this to him in bed...

and tell har fi stap call mi name!

Don't say this to him in bed...

LOVE, SEX, & RELATIONSHIPS
    BY DONNA HUSSEY-WHYTE All Woman writer husseyd@jamaicaobserver.com
    Monday, May 20, 2013

YOUR guy will tell you that there are some things that you can say in the throes of passion that will instantly kill the mood -- some are pretty obvious, like any comment about his performance, but others you may not have been clued into. And when you say those words, you can damage your man's ego at his most vulnerable moment.
    "All of us men have fragile egos that need to be stroked," clinical psychologist Dr Barry Davidson said.

1/1

This week some of our male readers share the things they never want to hear during a love session.
    Asphan O, 41:

'That's it?' That makes me feel like my name is Two Strokes Joe.
    JB, 30:

I don't want her to order me around. The worst thing she can do is tell me what to do, how to touch her etc, like she's a drill seargeant. A little coaching is good, but don't let me feel like I'm some schoolboy you have to train.
    Benjamin H, 56:

'Stop a little'. That's one of the worst thing a woman can say to me. Or when she says I'm hurting her. Because when she begs you to stop and you can't, it looks like you're intentionally hurting her when in fact you want to stop but you just can't stop.
    Raymond F, 52:

'You're not doing it like how Paul used to do it', in reference to her ex. That is the worst thing you could tell me. That's an instant mood killer right there.
    Lionel M, 27:

'I'm dry'. That's not supposed to happen. Worse, after all the work I would have been putting in. That's like her saying that I can't get it up. That's not supposed to happen at all!
    Gary S, 31:

'That's it, yuh done already?' To tell you the truth I think I can handle myself in bed and I've never really had any complaints, except for one girl who I was checking for a long time and when she finally decided to be with me and I was finished, that's what she asked.
    Anthony R, 41:

This didn't really happen to me, but I've heard that one guy, in the middle of the session, the girl asked him when he was going to get down to business, and he had already been working for a good five minutes.
    Carlton C, 39:

'Take time!' This woman told me to take time with her, because she's not young anymore.
    Marlon R, 32:

'I'm tired'.
    Anthony G, 30:

I would hate to hear her call me another man's name.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magaz...#ixzz2Ts3QxWln

"You're not doing it like how Paul used to do it" LOL ...must be your incognito contribution..
    Peter R

Comment

Working...
    X