No announcement yet.

Working from home...an emerging sector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working from home...an emerging sector?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...ctor-_14293864
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Emerging? Perhaps in Jamaica, but this practice is being curtailed in the USA. Yahoo may have started the trend earlier this year. I know Sprint has cut back too.

Check this: http://www.theledger.com/article/201...NEWS/130329895

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

On completing the article, it seems like working from home will continue for the foreseeable future in the USA.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Due to significant traffic congestion and long commutes to most of the big cities, teleworking from home has become a cherished employee benefit.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Might not work in Ja

knock...house gate.....collect

Comment

It has its limits but there are many job functions that it works well for.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It has emerged, now companies like google are asking their staff to go back to the office.

Still a wait on my work from home job.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Isn't it interesting how some of those who used to work at home, once hey had their own businesses they didn't allow it?

You have to wonder why!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah, have to be thread the line with them.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Even little ole me - equipped to work from home!
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X