• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pusey involved as Gays in stick fight over Fish called Wood

The Pusey Chronicles XV11

Drama as jealous ex-lover snaps; gays square off
    Tanesha Mundle

Sunday, May 26, 2013

UNFORGETTABLE drama which involved a jealous, obsessed ex-lover and an alleged fight between homosexuals highlighted last week's proceedings in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court before RM Judith Pusey.............

The drama and laughter in the court further intensified when three alleged homosexuals appeared in court with two of them charged with assaulting the other.

Edgerton Harris, 23, a janitor of a St Catherine address, was charged with assault occasioning bodily harm while Oje Wood, 20, a student of a Kingston address, was charged with unlawful wounding.

According to a police report, on May 14 about 3:45 pm the complainant went to premises at Widcome Drive in St Andrew to collect his car which he had left with the landlord after he relocated. However, when he went to retrieve his car, he saw that some items of clothing were in the car and was told that it belonged to Wood.

The complainant reportedly went to Wood who was on the premises and asked him to remove his clothing. The court heard that an argument developed between the two and Wood used a knife to cut the complainant on his foot.

It is further reported that Harris, who was outside the premises, intervened in the attack and threw a stone over the fence which hit the complainant on his hand causing it to break. Harris reportedly jumped over the fence and assaulted the complainant.

But Harris in his defence told the court that the complainant came to the premises in a violent manner and started cursing in a loud manner and was choking and slapping Wood in the face and he intervened.
    According to Harris, the complainant was upset with Wood because he is involved with his ex-lover.

"My lady, is a quiet neighbourhood, a residential area, and he come and argue and a cuss on top of his voice and say to me 'dutty bwoy' and bout me a sketel so I say, 'alright weh you know bout me," Harris related as laughter rang out inside the court.

Harris said that the complainant then confronted Wood and started to assault him.

"Me see him a box Oje, whole heap a box and him couldn't tek the box no more cause him jaw a hurt him so mi jump de fence fi part dem," Harris said in drama-like fashion.

"Is two couple in a friction, so me a say is no way him shud a com and tek it out on Oje," he added.

"So eventually me tek up a stone and him tek up a stone, him grab a stick and me grab a branch, him fling one a de stone and lick me on mi toe, all now it still have the bruise, and me fling back stone afta him," Harris said as the laughter continued.

Harris told the court that the complainant is a famous gay in the homosexual world and that he told him that he had high connection in the country.
    "Him have police link, doctor link and say him know every gay police with stripe," Harris added.

Wood, who was well-spoken and has a foreign accent, said that the complainant punched after him and then wrapped his hand around his neck and started to choke him.

Wood said that Harris came to his rescue and tried to pull the complainant off him and they started to fight while he was catching his breath.
    But Dennis denied the accused's account of the incident.
    The complainant told the court that he went to the house peacefully to get his car.

"Your Honour, look at my size. If I went there to fight them, they would have some injury and they don't even have a scratch," the complainant said.
    "I am a popular human rights activist and I did not go there to fight," he insisted.

The complainant then asked the magistrate to warn Harris to stop posting unflattering comments on his Facebook page as it was damaging his reputation and threatening his work as he had to interface with all types of people.

In the end, the magistrate scheduled the matter for July 22 and ordered that the accused be fingerprinted.

But Harris begged the magistrate not to have his prints taken.
    "Your Honour please," Harris said clasping his hands underneath his chin.
    "Why?" Pusey asked.
    "Cause I travel," Harris replied.
    "Well I travel too," Pusey said before denying the request.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz2UOqQjVvr
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    But Dennis denied the accused's account of the incident.
    Dennis?!? Now, who is this menace?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A for effort

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

HIT THE MUSIC!

B*tty bwoy, b*tty bwoy, you tink youre hot,......

Comment

Working...
        X