Tourism numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourism numbers

Man a follow me up for 'gwaan Mcneil". What happen, how the official tourism number since the begining of the year hasn't been published by the tourism minister???

We know this winter season which is he primary tourism season for Jamaica has been down. I thought since we have infrastructure the numbers was going to automatically rise based on what some people want to sell.

I heard the PIOJ published some numbers but it hasn't been in print.

Let me hear all the man dem who a beg for gwaan Mcneil. As I said last year when I see his first winter numbers I will see and hear his plan for the industry. He has chance to redeem himself but this winter hasn't been good.
    Last edited by Assasin; May 27, 2013, 09:09 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Man a follow me up for 'gwaan Mcneil". What happen, how the official tourism number since the begining of the year hasn't been published by the tourism minister???

We know this winter season which is he primary tourism season for Jamaica has been down. I thought since we have infrastructure the numbers was going to automatically rise based on what some people want to sell.

I heard the PIOJ published some numbers but it hasn't been in print.

Let me hear all the man dem who a beg for gwaan Mcneil. As I said last year when I see his first winter numbers I will see and hear his plan for the industry. He has chance to redeem himself but this winter hasn't been good.
    Bricktop referred to an interview with Crawford. If it was the same interview on NNN, if it was that same interview Crawford did state that the numbers were down. Somehow it didn't make the news.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gwaan Sass!!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No number published...you said that!!!
        ...how then do you know the numbers are down?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

JHTA head said it and I heard PiOJ break down some numbers but it certainly isn't announced by the tourism ministry, or the press.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just returning from a lovely 4 day week-end in Warm Springs,GA.

Tourism is owned by the entire community of Warm Springs. It is impressive to see.

BTW: Warm Springs, GA became popular because Franklin D. Roosevelt used that facility as part of his rehabilitation. You know the rest of the story.......

Jamaica will maximize tourism (numbers) when it become community oriented.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X